4X4 ALL TERRAIN CRANE BASES
Electric rough terrain 4-wheel drive vehicle Small and compact.
THIS UNIT WITH THE 43ft HYDRASCOPE IS:
- Battery operated
- No effort on uneven ground, it's all done for you!
BEING A SMALL UNIT IT CAN DO EVERYTHING THAT ALL ITS LARGER RIVAL UNITS CAN DO BUT WITH LESS EFFORT SO CAN WORK IN SMALLER AREAS AND LOCATIONS.
Panavision’s 4x4 all terrain crane base
The Panagator will arrive at your location pre built with the 30ft Super Technocrane already fitted. Simply drive the whole thing out of the truck it arrives in, and then to your location, whether it be up hills, through muddy fields, or just a shoot where the crane has to be re-positioned many times. The Panagator has a very quick setup time therefore will save production time and money.
|Weight unladen||1840kgs,||4048lbs,||1.84 tonnes|
|Fully loaded||3140kgs,||6908lbs,||3.9 tonnes|
|Length with crane||518cm,||5180mm,||17ft|
|Hydraulic Stabilizing Legs|
|Hydraulic Auto Levelling Column|
- Compatible with Panavision 30ft telescopic cranes and MovieBird 45 Telescopic Cranes
- Adjustable 4 way hydraulic levelling post
- Levelling jacks for extra support on uneven surfaces
- Delivered pre-built to save valuable production time
- Easily moved by Technicians
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Compatible with all Panavision telescopic cranes up to 50' including Supertechno and Moviebird
- Adjustable post to achieve over 48' of lens height
- Handheld wireless remote control base operation
- Leveling jacks for extra support on uneven surfaces
- Easily moved by technicians
FOR FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING WEIGHT AND MEASURES CONTACT WOLFIE AT PANAVISION GRIPS.