Sun, 19 Feb|
The Bull Hotel
Grips Branch AGM - 2023
Annual General Meeting for all members. Social gathering afterwards.
Time & Location
19 Feb 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
The Bull Hotel, Oxford Rd, Gerrards Cross SL9 7PA, UK
About the Event
Annual General Meeting for the Certified Grips and Crane Technician's Branch. Following last year's AGM, we will have some food at half time and a social afterwards. This year's AGM will enter a whole new virtual world, linking some of the Regions and Nations of the UK by video link so that more members can get involved. (Please Note: the video link is only for the meetings, and not for individuals to tune in at home.)
- Welcome to our friends from the Regions and Nations.
- Approval of the previous AGM minutes.
- Election of the Committee
- A word from the Chair
- Commercials Update
- TV Drama Update
- Film Update
- The Grips Branch Charity - The Veteran's Lunch, The Nick Cupac Memorial Ride, The Grip's Gold Society
- The Qualification, Apprenticeships and Trainees
- Any Other Business - Please message via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything you would like to discuss.
Future Inns Bristol
Bond Street South, Bristol,
Cabot Meeting Room
10:00 - 13:30
Parking for individuals attending the meeting is available at the Cabot Circus shoppers car park, located next to the hotel.
Discounted parking rates: 1hr @ £1.15 / 2hr @ £1.65 / 3hr @ £2.15 / 4hr @ £2.65
150 Brand street
10:00 - 14:00
Park in office car park located to the right of the main entrance.
Note: please use back door as main entrance will be locked.
MANCHESTER DETAILS TO FOLLOW